Tuesday 15 June 2010

Intro...

Greetings all...

I have been thinking about what to write in this one for a long time now... I finally decided to write something for the readers.

Some may be thinking why the name "neowissenschaft.blogspot.com". This is a name I put with the help of Google Translate... Neo means "new" and Wissenschaft means "science"...

Some of you may not be interested too much in science. But it is not the case with me. I am a fan of science. I am always fascinated by what it offers for us, and what all it explains. Science has taught us how we are able to even walk. You can see that science is in everything in this world. Almost any phenomenon in this world can be explained using science. Thats why I named this SCIENCE TODAY. I have been "living" with science for a long time now. I am not leaving it and it is not leaving me. Here, I will be presenting some of my observations and speculations in some daily activities from the scientific point of view. It may or may not be proven scientifically. I will also try to give the readers some things about the new scientific advancements here.

So, get ready for a scientific treat.

No comments: